Successful products are rooted in deep understanding of users. We are well-versed in crafting studies to fit complex needs (e.g., from one-day workshops to longitudinal contextual diary studies) and forging insights into meaningful deliverables (e.g., from personas to journey maps). A Human-Centered Design approach leads to compelling solutions in Any Experience domain and creates ultimate value for customers and end-users.
- Contextual inquiry
- Diary studies — e.g., Stitcher Radio “A-ha!”
- Long-term user studies
Personas and Journey Mapping
- Synthesized and visualized user data — read more: Personas and Journey Mapping
- Research-based user narrative to drive product development
- End user goals, motivations, behaviors, and attitudes
Interviews & more
- Beyond Usability: What else is in a researcher’s toolkit?
- 1-on-1 walkthroughs
- Customer feedback group sessions