We succeed at hard design challenges. — Through deep understanding of users, iterative design, and follow-through to design completion, our craft is defined by the integration of design, user research, and user testing. A Human-Centered Design approach leads to compelling solutions in Any Experience domain and creates ultimate value for customers and end-users.
- Standards, Patterns, and Guidelines — foundation for large-scale product development
- UI components and front-end engineering
- Implementation across products — read more: 3 Things to Consider When Taking on an Enterprise Design Project
- Workshop planning and facilitation — read more: 5 Tips for Planning a Great Design Sprint Workshop
- Rapid iteration and early concepts — e.g., Children’s Day School, Why Go Lo-Fi?, and Stitcher Radio A-Ha!
- Ideation, prioritization, and education — read more: UX is the Key to Product Evangelism