EchoUser is a growing full-service User Experience research & design firm based in San Francisco, CA, with satellite offices in Boulder, CO, and Washington, DC. We’re looking for an Office Coordinator to add to our growing team in San Francisco.
We pride ourselves on researching and designing for a wide variety of complex products and domains. Whether it’s enterprise design (e.g., Cisco, Juniper), massive user populations (e.g., Google), multi-faceted systems (e.g., BART - Bay Area Rapid Transit), different experiences (e.g., Gooru, and the ‘learning experience’), or subtle real-life experiential challenges (e.g., bagels, coffee, asteroids, etc.), we like all complexity (and destroying it!).
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Office Coordinator to join our growing company. In this dynamic role, you’ll be mastering the art of multitasking by coordinating on-site interviews while also owning the office organization. If you’re interested in running the office seamlessly, keeping our awesome team organized, and ensuring great candidate experiences, this is the place for you. The following description lists out the initial primary responsibilities which will likely expand as you take on additional responsibility.
- Maintain correspondence with candidates prior to their on-site visit
- Schedule interviews
- Assist with travel arrangements for candidates
- Greet on-site interview candidates and ensure an excellent experience
- Office Management/Reception:
- Be the face of the company, greeting all guests with a smile
- Accept deliveries and distribute packages
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of office
- Track and restock office snacks and supplies on a weekly basis
- Serve as key point of contact for property management
- Event Planning:
- Assist with planning monthly happy hours, bi-annual company off-sites, and the holiday party.
- 1-2 years prior experience as an Office Coordinator and/or Recruiter
- Start-up experience is ideal
- Ability to respond to competing priorities
- Optimistic, energetic, proactive, and extremely resourceful
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
How to apply
If you’re interested in potentially joining our passionate crew, please send an email to email@example.com with your LinkedIn and/or portfolio information.